• Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
• Sell products and meet goals by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects.
• Market and promote products and services of the company and look for business opportunities
• Understand and prospects clients for new business opportunity
• Review projects participation of the products and services that the company will be enter including market analysis and proposal to the management.
• Aspire to meet sales target and innovate for improvements in a defined timeframe.
• Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
• Establish communications with the company affiliates and follow up client request and requirements in a timely manner.
• Prepare reports and sales proposals including sales review summary.
• Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
• Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
• Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
|Construction/Civil Engineering; Construction; Sales
Jobs By Cities
Jobs By Field
Jobs By Organization