Emirates Airlines Jobs Sales Manager:
Organization: Emirates Airlines
Position: Sales Manager
- Graduate, with a diploma in Sales & Marketing and a minimum of 11 years Sales & Marketing experience with a proven track record in the leisure industry of which minimum 5 years should be at a management level.
- Expertise in selling of airline, tour operators or hotel products, together with an excellent knowledge of geography and a clear understanding of the tourism industry. Sound knowledge of MS office applications and any tour operating software will be an advantage.
- An excellent track record in developing, implementing and controlling budgets.
- Should be an analytical thinker with a high degree of initiative to keep pace with market trends and develop appropriate innovative strategies.
- Good knowledge of the local travel market.
- A proven ability to negotiate and work within a multi-national and a multi-cultural environment.
Skills & Abilities
- Ability to communicate fluently in spoken and written English.
- Must possess good negotiation abilities.
- Should have a systematic and logical approach to problem solving and have the capability of working around problems. Should possess good creative and lateral thinking skills.
- Must be a strong self-motivated team player, capable of seeing and understanding the bigger picture and actively contributing to that result.
- Must be well groomed and highly sociable in a multi-national and multi-cultural environment.
- Must be analytical, patient and capable of leading and performing well under pressure with tactful and mature disposition.
- Excellent organisational, communicational, interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Qualifications & Experience
Closing date: Jun 07, 2021 Apply