DWP Group Jobs Assistant Manager HR May 2018:
• Responsible for HCM (Human Capital Management) and the HR resources working for the same.
• Plan, direct, and coordinate HCM activities of DWP Group to maximize the use of human resources and maintain related functions.
• Manage and ensure maintenance, consistency, and accuracy of all data flow / input into the HCM system for reporting and distribution and maintain internal self-audit of system.
• Train HR & Management team on the HCM modules utilized by DWP Group.
• Assist Head of HR in designing, developing and maintaining Performance Management System for DWP Group.
• Develop quantifiable KPI’s and managing employees performance through these KPI’s in coordination with BU heads.
• Hands-on experience with a known HRIS (Human Resources Information System).
• Excellent communication, coordination and negotiation skills.
• Excellent analytical and decision-making abilities.
• Display proactivity and keenness in completing the assigned tasks on time.
• Ability to interpret and analyze large amounts of data.
• Detail-oriented, excellent organizational and follow-up skills required.
Apply At [email protected]