DuPont Jobs Customer Service Representative CSR: DuPont has a rich history of scientific discovery that has enabled countless innovations and today, we’re looking for more people, in more places, to collaborate with us to make life the best that it can be.
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Location of Facility: Lahore
Nature of Position: Contractual
Position Summary: Responsible for acting as a liaison between customers and companies to provide them required assistance. Also responsible for data collection, compilation and analysis and also keep the data in hard and soft form for future reference.
Direct Supervisory: N/A
- Indirect Supervisory: N/A
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Enter data from source documents (Soft/hard copies) into prescribed computer database
- Review data for deficiencies or errors, correct any incompatibilities
- Keep complete (soft, hard) record of data.
- Available to respond to different queries of the customers in a proactive way. Being aware of company’s policies and procedures for both incoming and outgoing calls, regarding promotional/feedback and products sell, etc.
- Keep records of customer interactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken.
- Respect timelines decided for different task like promotional material dispatch, data management, store inventory management and office stationary
RESPONSIBILITY FOR (money, machines & equipment, supplies)
Item Nature of Responsibility
- Misc. Marketing Material Supplies
Required Level: Certification/License Required: None
Experience: 1-2 year of experience preferably in Agriculture Industry
- Proficient in MS Office
- Ability to work in a team
- Good communication skills, both oral and written.
- Ability to learn fast to adapt to new changes Apply