Diamond Fabrics Limited Jobs Deputy / Assistant Manager Facilities Management:
Diamond Fabrics Limited (Sapphire Group) is a rapidly growing, export based, vertically integrated textile business. There is a key emphasis on innovation, sustainability, efficiency and constant improvement while maintaining a focus on the care and growth of our employees. We believe in achieving collective growth, which is also the foundation of the evolution of our business and, collaboration, to build one world class team!
We are looking to add a member to our Administration team, who is an expert in facilities management. A good fit for this role would be ideally someone who has the ability to play a pivotal role in elevating the business to create a benchmark amongst best industry practices.
The major areas of focus and expertise for an ideal candidate are:
- Leading initiatives for overall facilities management (housekeeping, cleanliness & administrative maintenance) with particular attention to production areas, residential accommodation, warehouses and allied facilities.
- Liaison with Production Management, Engineering, Sustainability/HSE and Security teams to ensure housekeeping practices are effectively carried out
- Construct processes for effectively ensuring timely repairs and renovations of buildings, cleanliness, compliance to safety standards, regular maintenance and improvement of facilities across the factory premises
- Ensuring timely ordering of supplies and cleaning of rooftops, drainage systems, fumigation and anti-termite treatments
- Take charge of making necessary arrangements for any events to be held and the guests visiting the premises
- Play an active role in effectively managing worker colonies, rental hostel and management accommodation with specific attention to allotment, rotation and maintenance
- Manage and monitor factory grounds, walkways, gardens and greenbelts and assure the relevant horticultural activities are timely carried out to maintain a pleasant, visually appealing, safe and healthy environment; support with and manage tree plantation drives
- Good multitasking, analytical, interpersonal and pressure handling skills and has an ability to drive processes through innovation and ownership
- Has at least 3 to 8 years of relevant experience, specifically of managing a factory premises
Qualification Requirements: Masters/Bachelors in Business Administration or an equivalent qualification.
The position will be based at the site in Feroze Wattwan, Sheikhupura.
Send your applications to [email protected] latest by 12th June, 2023.
Diamond Fabrics Ltd Jobs Deputy / Assistant Manager Facilities Management
Jobs By Cities
Jobs By Field
Jobs By Organization