Dell Jobs Channel Account Manager: W e are looking for a Channel Account Manager to join our top-calibre team in South Asia region. The location can be any major city in South Asia. This is an exciting combined Channel management and Sales Management role. As part of the sales role, the successful candidate will carry the Dell CCC sales quota for SADMG region. And as part of the Channel management, the CAM’s goal is to maximize partner recruitment and revenue generation efforts in the whole of South Asia. S/he will be responsible for recruiting, onboarding, supporting and assessing distributor and channel partners to grow our channel business.
The CAM enables partners by ensuring their teams are trained and certified to sell Dell CCC solutions; supports them by designing effective product promotions and customer events and collaborates in successfully winning large bids. This is an individual contributor role.
IDEAL CANDIDATE PROFILE
The ideal candidate for this position is a person with experience in product sales through distributors and channel partners in South Asia
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES WHAT: MANAGING THE BUSINESS
- Achieve the Sales quota for SADMG sub-region and overall South Asia region.
- Identify and appoint appropriate Distributors and channel partners to enhance business growth in South Asia
- Establish partner performance goals and metrics to drive execution
- Enable partner employees to sell solutions by organizing training and certification programs
- Work with channel partners to identify and qualify mutually rewarding sales activities, strategies, and business opportunities
- Evaluate partner performance on agreed metrics and provide feedback for performance improvement
- Collaborate with partner to develop and deliver targeted product promotions as well as customer events to grow business.
- Support partner sell the Dell solution by visiting key customers to help win via appropriate positioning and pricing
- Analyse and leverage industry, competitor and market data to set Channel Strategy
- Gain access and manage relationships with senior level executives at partner and key customers
- Identify business trends and leverage strengths of the channel to create a differentiated offering and position to capture business
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- 8+ years’ experience in a IT direct sales or channel sales role
- Good understanding of South Asia Virtualization market including current trends and needs
- Strong relationships with key Virtualization partner executives in South Asia
- Able to articulate and present the Dell Cloud Client Computing (CCC) solution value proposition to Partners
- High-level solution knowledge of Microsoft, Citrix and VMware Desktop Virtualization solutions
- Strong Drive for Results and ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Ability to work effectively with partners, customers and internal team members
- Sound sales forecasting experience
- Skills to develop and maintain relationships with partners and alliances
- Self-Starter and strong change management skills
- Must be organized and able to prioritize and perform multiple tasks simultaneously
KEY RELATIONSHIPS WITHIN THE ROLE
- Global /APJ CCC Sales/Marketing team
- Country Dell Commercial Sales Team as well as BU sales specialistsExternal
- Channel & Alliance Partners
- Customers Apply