Coca Cola Icecek Pakistan Jobs Engineer:
Organization: Coca Cola Icecek
Mission Statement: Responsible line (s) to carry out, follow and develop production and maintenance activities; ensuring that the planned production program is carried out efficiently. To organize trainings of formen, operator and technicians working on the line, to provide referral and management of employees.
- Production program; to be realized in accordance with the processes and the desired quality parameters. To keep records related to production. To keep productivity of the production and material usage of the line under constant control and to be in productivity improvement works.
- Manage implementation of production program according to processes, share daily production program with foremen. Ensure application of daily, monthly, annual lubrication and maintenance programs for production line machines
- Ensure that records of failures/stops for machines in production lines are kept, search for reasons and develop suggestions/projects to prevent their repetition
- To plan the maintenance and lubrication of the line, to make it done to the operators, to provide the necessary records to be entered. Planning and ordering the need for spare parts. To develop the proposals / projects to prevent the repetition and to keep the failure / posture records related to the machines in the production lines and to investigate the causes of them, to provide the referral and administration of the team in case of failure, to support the employees in the determination and elimination of the failure. To make maintenance activities in accordance with planned periods and TPM plans
- Ensure that all operators are trained to carry out maintenance/repair and cleaning of machines under their responsibility
- To educate and train self-employed formulans. Making the necessary modifications to the production line. To ensure that all operators are trained to maintain / repair and clean the machines they are responsible for. To follow the performance of the staff. To ensure the creation of a team work environment.
Candidate Education :Bachelors Degree
Major for Education: B.Sc or B.E Mechanical or Electrical Engineer Or Equivalent Degree
Last Date to Apply: 11 April 2021