Attock Petroleum Limited APL Jobs Senior Officer Commercial Fuels:
Attock Petroleum Limited, a leading Oil Marketing Company is looking for Senior Officer (Commercial Fuels) – in Consumer Sales Department. Education: BSc. / B.Com. Experience: 1-3 years preferably in OMC. Location: Lahore & Rawalpindi. No. of Positions: Two (2)
Responsible to assist Incharge in day to day sales operations.
Total Position: 2
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: Lahore & Rawalpindi
Age: 26 to 30 years
Minimum Education: Bachelors
Degree Title: BSc / B.com
Career Level: Mid Career
Required Experience: 1 to 3 years
Required Travel: Not Required
Apply By: 2021/05/27
- To assist in day to day operational matters for smooth execution of orders.
- Review and update pricing (time to time) and follow-up with finance
- Arrangement of meetings with the potential leads, responding to the enquiries under supervision of Incharge, sending new customer’s location to logistics for freight charges confirmation.
- Handling of customer’s transactions/ complaints by involving internal stakeholders in order to resolve the issues of product quantity/quality.
- Collaborate with new customer for opening of account.
- Preparation and sending price quotations to relevant industrial customers. Follow up with the customers for feedback about quoted price and receipt/execution of orders.
- Preparation of sales reports on daily basis.
- Receipt of payment instruments against the customer’s order and intimation of payment to finance and logistics department for load execution.
- Intimation of customer’s demand/order to all concerned departments, coordination with finance, logistics and operations at various supply points to ensure timely execution
- To coordinate with customers to apprise about delivery status/schedule.
- Account reconciliation with the customer by sending details to finance team along with the credit recoveries in case of credit customers.
- Timely receipts of customer’s product shortages claims (Debit Notes) and coordination with APL payable team in Finance for processing of Debit Notes.
- Sending refund claims of customers to Head office and follow up for refund cheque.
- Filing and maintaining documentation record.
Skill Required: Good Communication, Customer Handling, Negotiation and Multi-Tasking Skills Apply