Telenor Pakistan Super Intern 2018
Application Deadline: 25th May 2018
Locations: Islamabad, Peshawar, Karachi, Hyderabad, Faisalabad, Multan, Lahore etc.
Opportunities available in multiple divisions such as:
- Corporate Functions
- Corporate Strategy & Transformation
- Human Capital Division
- Telenor Global Shared Services
Why should you join Telenor?
At Telenor Pakistan, we give you the opportunity to become a skilled professional in your chosen field of interest. Similarly, our Internship Program is a paid full-time Internship and as an intern you should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment. Here you should expect to gain valuable career building and networking skills. The Interns work would be in any of these 3 categories:
- Expert Projects
- Research Projects
- Core Projects
For the Internship Program, we are looking for diverse, culturally aware, agile, well rounded and problem solving undergraduate and postgraduate students, who wish to work in a challenging environment and bring fresh perspectives on day to day matters.
- Create a meaningful experience – This experience will show future employers that you not only have theoretical knowledge, but can also use it in practice.
- Explore – Explore different areas within the industry which could provide new direction for your future career.
- Learn, Learn, Learn – Get to learn about an industry, the organization, and specific functional area.
- Polish your resume – Add a multinational internship on your resume to increase your employability by gaining competitive advantage for your future employment.
- Be innovative – Showcase your potential during the internship.
Your Typical day at work
- Plan, develop and execute the project you are assigned to.
- Attend team meetings on a regular basis.
- Assist in brainstorming and idea generation.
- Prepare and present reports.
- Gather pertinent facts and data, make thorough analyses, and arrive at sound conclusions.
- Networking with professionals.
- Education: Should be a recent graduate/post-graduate or currently enrolled in the last semester of a graduate/post graduate program.
Potential Career Path:
For future employability in Telenor Pakistan, all Interns are made part of our active talent pools.
*All successful applicants will receive an online testing link and detailed information form within one of week application deadline. Apply