Jubilee Life Insurance Company Limited Jobs Compliance Analyst:
Jubilee Life Insurance is looking for:
Title : Compliance Analyst
Job Type : Full-time
Department : Risk Management, Compliance & Quality Assurance
Section: Regulatory Compliance
Education: Minimum Bachelor’s degree B.A/B.com/LLB/BBA
Experience: 2 – 4 Years in relevant role
Skills : Must have good Urdu language and typing skills / good English language and typing skills / Should know use of Urdu typing software such as In-Page
- Assisting In-charge of Regulatory Compliance Section in review of insurance laws and regulations and their implementation.
- Drafting contracts, agreements as and when requested by different departments.
- Review and vetting of contracts, agreements etc from different departments and handling their queries.
- Visiting SECP’s website and downloading updated circulars, regulations etc. (if any) and forwarding them to relevant departments and users (if required).
- Maintaining a log of regulatory compliance and follow-up with relevant department to ensure they comply with them.
- Going through super-news on daily basis, to review them, and to forward relevant circulars, news, information etc. to relevant departments and users (if required).
- Drafting compliance letters etc. as and when required.
- Any other tasks assigned by hiring manager
Interested candidates can send in their CV’s at [email protected] latest by 03, September, 2021
Jubilee Life Insurance Company Limited Jobs Compliance Analyst
Jobs By Cities
Jobs By Field
Jobs By Organization