Idara-e-Taleem-o-Aagahi Jobs Project Manager
Company Name: Idara-e-Taleem-o-Aagahi
Position: Project Manager
Qualification: Masters in Education/Educational Leadership and Management/Literature/Library and Information Sciences/Social Sciences
- 5-7 years’ experience of leading educational projects particularly library/literature/books adaptation/translations & publications initiatives
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication, report writing, negotiation, conflict management and decision making skills
- Knowledge of budgeting, coaching, supervision, staffing, project planning and improvement, performance management.
- Provide direction and support to the project team to adhere to all quality standards during the project planning and implementation.
- Update work plan which identifies and sequences the activities needed to successfully complete the project.
- Ensure the smooth and optimum function of the project, using personal initiative to push the project into the future and optimize activities.
- Conduct monthly, quarterly and annual reviews of the ongoing project deliverables according to agreed LFA and work plan and dissemination of findings among relevant stakeholders.
- Implement the project according to the project plan in coordination with district managers, and monitoring, evaluation and impact officer
- Monitor the progress of the project and make adjustments as necessary to ensure the successful completion of the project
- Review the quality of the work completed with the project team on a regular basis to ensure that it meets the project standards.
- Ensure that the project deliverables are on time, within budget and at the required level of quality
- Prepare and review budgets of the project in consultation with operations and finance team
- Organize agendas for meetings with management and relevant stakeholders
- Constantly supervise both district teams for establishment of libraries, conduct trainings, books distribution process
- Conduct / arrange training of trainers (TOT) on library management, community and parents engagement training
- Conduct library management workshop
- Establishment of twenty (20) libraries in both districts
- Arrange library launches of all twenty (20) established libraries in both districts
- Arrange policy level events at national and provincial level
- Coordination with stakeholders i.e. education department, children library complex and other associated departments
- Serve as focal person for coordination with project steering committee
- Conduct field visit to provide guidance and leadership to project teams
- Strengthening relationships and networking with relevant government institutions, agencies and NGOs by attending meetings, seminars, workshops, events, and other activities; as well as looking to develop, strengthen and grow the project by using personal initiative and creativity.
- Write all progress reports (summary and narrative): Monthly, Quarterly and annual report as per donors requirement
- Close coordination and Liaison with donor regarding project progress, reporting, meetings, and monitoring visits
- Monthly update ITA management of project progress against set targets
- Prepare and deliver presentation of project progress to stakeholders on monthly basis
- From time to time, the organization may require additional work to that listed above
Last Date: April 11, 2021
Please send your resume at [email protected]