ICI Pakistan Limited Jobs Apr 2018: ICI Pakistan is looking for Sales Professionals! Are you looking to hone your selling skills and take on new challenges? ICI Pakistan Limited is looking to fill various sales positions at the Head Office in Karachi. More details below:
• MBA/Masters in Marketing/Chemical Engineering
• 3-5 years of sales management experience in a reputable organization (B2B)
• Must have sales management experience with a background in B2B sales (Chemicals)
• Must be a skilled negotiator and have strong communication skills
• An understanding of the chemicals/textile market including its products and competitors, territory knowledge will be a major advantage
• A result driven profile with strong interpersonal attributes
Are you looking to expand your skill set and take on new challenges in a Supply Chain role? Apply now for a chance to work at ICI Pakistan Limited at the Head Office in Karachi. More details below:
Overall Responsibilities: Responsible in independently acquiring appropriate goods (raw materials) locally and import at the best value while meeting the needs of Chemical & Agri Sciences Business in terms of cost, quality, quantity, time and location in order to help Business achieve its overall objectives.
The incumbent shall report into the Purchase Manager.
• BBA/MBA from a reputable institute (preferably majors in supply chain)
• Prospective candidate should have 2-3 years of procurement experience in a B2B environment (preferably chemicals industry)
• Should have hands-on experience of SAP (MM)
• Knowledge of imports
• Skilled negotiator, independent and self-starter
Candidates from the chemicals or textile industry are encouraged to apply
Locations:Head Office, Karachi.
Applicants should send their CVs to [email protected] by April 3, 2018 mentioning the title of the position as the subject of the email.
Are you a sales professional looking to take your skills to the next level? Now is your chance, we’re looking for a Regional Sales Manger (RSM) at our Chemicals & Agri Sciences Business. More details below:
• To deliver the Business’s short and long term sales objectives of the Calabond adhesive in the northern region.
• Business development and new business opportunities
• The RSM is responsible for the Calabond portfolio and managing the sales of its trading products including but not limited to hot melts, paint binders, etc.
• The incumbent is also responsible for the Segment’s performance relating to adhesives in the northern region and for leading a dedicated team of ASP’s and SP’s to manage business operations
• Bachelor’s Degree in Science or Commerce, MBA preferred
• Computer literacy i.e. MS Office particularly MS Excel, MS Word and MS Power Point etc.
• Experience in the paints and/or adhesives industry is mandatory
• 3–4 years of sales management experience