To fully understand commercial product portfolio and sell these solutions to key and recurring customers, developing new incoming leads and building and maintain long lasting relationships with key accounts. To manage salesforce data for ME territory.
– Maximise Commercial sales revenue in assigned territories
– On a daily basis review and qualify territory leads from all available sources, Salesforce, RMT free and fast track Service, Country Manager Sales
– Research leads and clients to clearly establish needs and sales potential
– As directed by Country Manager organise joint or solo meetings/follow up calls with clients
– Respond to client queries andrequests fully, clearly and in a timely manner and clearly document lead progression
– Position and sell GWR commercial product portfolio effectively
– Liaise with potential customers, process documentation, contracts and record information from first contact to post event account management
– Build and develop long lasting relationships with clientsFollow up on leads using sales force
– Sales Force Super User for ME territory: Responsible for updating and maintaining sales and client information on salesforce, analysing information on an ongoing basis and reporting on KPI’s.
– Attend and actively contribute to all relevant internal meetings and regularly report on progress from assigned territories
– Represent GWR company key values
– Achieve company and individual targets and objectives
– Attend Adjudications when required.
|Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Jobs By Cities
Jobs By Field
Jobs By Organization