– Strategically manage receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
– Controls inventory levels by conducting physical counts; reconciling within the Oracle ERP system.
– Liaise with clients, suppliers and transport companies.
– Completes warehouse operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
– Maintains warehouse staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
– Maintain performance metrics for Quality, Delivery, Inventory and Productivity
Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
Jobs By Cities
Jobs By Field
Jobs By Organization