Jobs By Field
Unilever Jobs Territory Manager : Responsible for all sales operations, trade activities execution within the assigned territory. Responsible for delivery of assigned territory target numbers and leading the concessionaire sales force
- Drive the business to the desired ambition UVG / USG
- Manage concessionaire’s sales staff including RSOs, Order booker etc. to ensure delivery of KPIs through effective execution of sales strategies
- Negotiating JBPs with customers to get best deal out of it
- Ensure Volumes / Target tracking of trade channel team
- Daily monitoring and business development by forecasting sales and supporting customer in formulation of JBP
- Implement agreed JBP/ Concessionaire Business Plan and review progress on weekly basis on the set KPIs
- Develop strong relationships with customers at concessionaire and retail level
- Ensure strong customer services practices by resolving customer and shopper complaints, conducting customer meetings at concessionaire level and certify that RSOs etc. are visiting the PJPs
- Obtaining competition activities & market feedback and sharing them with UPL stakeholders
- Education: Minimum Bachelor’s Degree Required, MBA will be preferred
- 1-2 years Sales experience will be preferred.
- Should have good management skills.
- Should be able to coordinate with multiple teams and take multiple stakeholders along.
- Deploy activations/launch plans/ micro marketing plans with meticulous detail with rigorous post launch evaluation/monitoring to take corrective action if required
- Customer Management & Selling Essentials
- Developing Customer Relationship
LocationPakistan-Sindh-Karachi-Karachi Sales Office Apply
Unilever Jobs Territory Manager
Jobs By Cities
Jobs By Organization