TUV Austria Jobs HR Trainee: TUV Austria is seeking for hard working, self motivated, professionals, determined, dynamic and well disciplined staff for different vacant positions such as following.Kindly read carefully and apply in appropriate vacancies accordingly.
Trainee – HR
Education: BBA / MBA HR
Experience: 0-1 year
• Manage all the preliminary recruitment activities, collect cv’s, short listing of cv’s, make calls for interviews, conducting initial interviews, and coordination of panel and HR interviews.
• Making all the necessary arrangements for Employees’ Health Insurance enrollment and claim management.
• Coordination with relevant training institutions for successful execution of Employees’ training process
• Handling all the Employees’ Old Age Benefits Institution (EOBI) related issues and updating the EOBI Dashboard by adding and deleting employees online and arranging for their EOBI Cards.
• Employees’ Leaves management Employees’ Attendance record maintenance Maintaining Employees Record in a proper and efficient way including Employees’ Personal Files management and employees excel database Maintaining HR material (HR Policy manual, HR Processes etc.)
• Execute day to day HR functions and other miscellaneous duties
• Manage employee relations
• Exceptional English Communication Skills (both written & verbal).
• Highly Motivated & Energetic and have a huge Appetite for Work & Growth.
• Proficient in using Microsoft Office tools particularly expertise in word, excel and power point.
• Time management, Teamwork & Team Management.
• Presentable & business friendly personality
• Flexible with working hours
Applicants having requisite experience, skills & education may send their resume with current residential address and a recent passport size photograph with the subject ‘HR — LHE’ at [email protected]
Misleading or wrongly addressed applications shall not be entertained.
TUV BUREAU OF INSPECTION & Market competitive remuneration for the suitable candidate. AUSTRIA CERTIFICATION (PVT.) LTD.