Tetra Pak Jobs Future Talent Programme 2021:
Organization: Tetra Pak
Position: Future Talent Process Engineer
At Tetra Pak we touch millions of people’s lives every day, ensuring better nutrition and healthier lifestyles through safe packaging and food processing solutions. Guided by our global brand promise, PROTECTS WHAT´S GOOD, we strive to make a difference by protecting food, people and our futures. To do this we need more than smart technology. We need smart people too. People like you, who wants to work with people like us
Future Talent Process Engineer
Would you like to start your career in “good company”? We are looking for talented and highly motivated new graduates to join our talent programme and become the next generation of leaders in our industry
Our Future Talent Programme – Technical Track is a 1-year programme that will develop your engineering skills and bring you leading technical knowledge in an accelerated way.
From day one, you’ll be delivering results as part of the team and hold an actual position. Your manager will plan the content of your programme and support you in your development journey. You will work in various parts of Tetra Pak and gain experience from a network of Colleagues all over the world. And that is just the beginning of your Tetra Pak career. After the programme finishes you will have gained valuable experience to help you continue your exciting career within our company.
For more information about Future Talent Programme, please read through our Talent Programme brochure
What You Will Do
Under supervision of a senior, perform following tasks on customer equipment:
- Execute installation tasks, assembling machines and conveyers.
- Execute preventive maintenance activities in line with global Tetra Pak standard procedures and reinstate equipment into production environment according to defined expectations.
- Execute timely reporting of all discovered Technical Issues according to the QTIM processes.
- Execute installation of relevant rebuilding/upgrade kits according to procedures and reinstate equipment into production environment according to defined expectations.
- Inform relevant Tetra Pak staff about ongoing service activities as well as of any issues affecting the customer or the quality of Tetra Pak service. Inform about any business opportunity discovered at the customer through the relevant channels.
- Act as an ambassador for Tetra Pak at all times, ensuring and promoting good working relationships with the customer and that TP’s reputation is sustained.
- Execute and complete all relevant reports in an accurate and timely way. Distribute reports according to existing procedures and ensure that proper handover is done.
- Execute all work in accordance with Tetra Pak and Customer safety regulations and requirements. Execute all work in accordance with Tetra Pak standards and requirements regarding product quality and food safety. Escalate all discovered food safety, quality assurance and regulatory issues.
- Who You Are
- We believe you have:
Bachelors in Electrical / Electronics / Mechatronics Engineering
Fresh Graduate or less than 1 year of work experience
You have an innovation mindset, you are a fast thinker and like to solve problems
You like to work with people from various cultures
You are passionate about what you do
You can work and learn in English
The position is located in Lahore, Pakistan, but you should be able to relocate. The Programme starts in September 2021
We Offer You
Variety of exciting challenges with ample opportunities for development and training in a truly global landscape
Culture that pioneers spirit of innovation where our engineering genius drives visible result
Equal opportunity employment experience that values difference and diversity
Market competitive compensation and benefits with flexible working arrangements
Last Date to Apply: 10 July 2021 Apply