Sindh Education Foundation (SEF) Jobs April 2021:
Sindh Education Foundation (SEF), Government of Sindh, invites applications through a third party firm M/s A.F. Ferguson & Co., Chartered Accountants for the following positions from suitable candidates domiciled in Sindh province for appointment purely on contractual basis.
- Deputy Director Program Support & Development
- Assistant Director Program Support & Development
- Assistant Director Assessment
- Assistant Director – Finance & Accounts
- Assistant Director – Programs
- Sr. Officer – Program Support & Development
- Senior Officer – Media Management
- Senior Officer – Programs
- Officer – Web Development
- Staff Officer to Managing Director
- Officer – Programs
- Officer – Finance, Audit & Accounts
- Junior Officer- HR
- Junior Officer – Advocacy & Communication
- Junior Officer- Programs
- Junior Officer – Finance, Audit & Accounts
- Junior Officer – Admin
- Junior Officer – Trainings
- Junior Officer – M&E
- Junior Officer – IT
Note for Applicants:
- For all positions (except positions based at Head Office); candidates holding domicile of same division/region/district for which positions are being advertised shall be preferred. However, in case of unavailability of suitable candidates from the same district, preference shall be given to the candidates holding domicile of neighboring district.
- One candidate can apply for only one position at a time.
- All degrees must be recognized by the Higher Education Commission, Pakistan
- Employees of Government/Autonomous/Semi Autonomous organizations can apply through proper channel.
- Quota for minorities, women and differently abled candidates shall be considered as per policy of Government of Sindh.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test, interview or both.
- SEF does not discriminate on basis of gender, race, religion and all applicants are considered on merit.
- Any attempt to influence the process shall result in immediate disqualification of the candidates(s).
- MS Office skills shall be mandatory for all posts.
- SEF provides health and life insurance facility to all employees.
- No TA/DA shall be admissible to the candidates for test and interviews.
- Age relaxation shall be given to all candidates in upper age limit in accordance with Government of Sindh Policy.
- SEF reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of vacancies or cancel any vacancy at any stage without mentioning the reason.
- Last date for submission of applications is April 26, 2021. Applications reaching after last date shall not be considered.
How to Apply:
- The hiring process shall be undertaken by M/s A.F Ferguson & Co. and the suitable candidates meeting eligibility criteria may apply online at “https://www.affco.com.pk/Recruitment’:
- In case of any queries and issues in applying online; candidates may reach M/s A.F Ferguson & Co. via email i.e.”[email protected]”.
2018 A.F. Ferguson & Co. All rights reserved. A.F. Ferguson is a member firm of the PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited (PwCIL) network, each member firm of which is a separate legal entity. PwC is the brand under which member firms of PwCII operate and provide services. Together, these firms form the PwC network.
Published Date: 11 April 2021
Newspaper Name: Dawn