Pak Elektron Limited PEL Jobs October 2018
Department: Transformer & Engineering
Reporting to: AM Product Development (PD)
Required Experience: 2-4 Years
Required Qualification: B. Sc (Mechanical Engineering)
Last Date: 16 Oct 2018
Job Description: This position is responsible to plan and supervise all activities relating to up gradation of the mechanical design of Power Transformer for improvement in quality, cost reduction, and flexibility.
Ideal candidate must have knowledge of Power Transformer design & must be familiar with below:
- CREO/PROE, AutoCAD & ANSYS.
- AWS Codes & ISO Procedures
- IEC/ANSI/IEEE /DIN Standard Apply
Department: Sales (Appliances Division)
Reporting to: Branch Manager Sales
Required Experience: Fresh
Required Qualification: BBA (Hons) / MBA (Marketing)
Competencies: Team Work, Interpersonal Awareness, Integrity, Accountable for Results
Last Date: 31 Oct 2018
Job Description: The incumbent will be responsible for:
- Maintaining & increasing sales of company products.
- Reaching the target & goals set for area.
- Establishing, Maintaining & expanding customer base.
- Servicing the need of your existing customers.
- Setting sales target for individual reps & your team as whole. Apply
Department: Customer Services Department
Reporting to: Zonal Services Manager
Required Experience: 4-8 Years
Required Qualification: B-Tech (Mechanical) / B. Sc (Mechanical)
Competencies: Planning and Organizing, Managing Resources, Customer Orientation, Team Building, Communication Skill.
Last Date: 30 Oct 2018
Job Description: The position will be responsible to head the service center, ensure customer satisfaction, smooth service operations through the best quality service and making service center a profit center.
- Ensure highest level of quality service; reduce repeat repairs and response to customer & dealers.
- Monitor control & minimize operational expenditure and manage within allocated budget.
- Visit authorized service centers (ASC) on regular basis to monitor performance and provide guidance to improve service quality level.
- Coordinate with sales teams & dealers to ensure that all complaint are resolved.
- Educate and train service staff to effectively perform their responsibilities.
- Ensure all requirement of ISO 9000 Quality Management System are fulfilled and works is in accordance to defined standards. Apply