National Clearing Company of Pakistan Limited NCCPL Jobs Senior Network Engineer:
National Clearing Company of Pakistan Limited “NCCPL” is a significant institution of Pakistan’s Capital market. The Company undertakes clearing and settlement of Capital market trades/transactions. The Company also acts as a Central Counterparty to perform the comprehensive Risk Management and provides various value added services including Capital Gain Tax System. NCCPL is making continuous efforts to cater the needs, developments and reforms in the Capital market by developing new products.
NCCPL is looking for Senior Network Engineer
Education: Bachelor’s in Computer Science/ Computer Engineering or equivalent from HEC Recognized Institution.
Preferred Certifications: CISCO, Juniper, and Fortinet.
Experience: At least 2 to 3 years of relevant experience.
- Sound understanding of network topologies, theoretical concepts, L2 & L3 protocols, connectivity and monitoring tools.
- Good hands on experience in overall management of Routers, Switches & Firewalls in heterogeneous environment.
- Well conversant about Network Security (UTM) and security functions (Sandboxing, IPS.NGFW, SD WAN, DLP, Secure Web/Mail gateway).
- Sound knowledge of VPNs such as (Site-to-Site, Dialup, SSL etc.).
- Good troubleshooting skills and must be proactive in resolving the issues.
- Other Competencies:
- Proactive and flexible.
- Good communication skills.
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Location: Karachi, Pakistan
Benefits & Compensation: Remuneration package includes Market competitive salary & other benefits as per Company policy
Interested candidates meeting the above-mentioned criteria can share CVs at [email protected]. Please mention the position “Network Engineer” in the subject line.