MTBC Pakistan Jobs December 2020:
Position: Business Analyst
Experience: 01 year
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Understanding existing systems and business models
- Understanding software development life cycle
- Conduct meetings with clients for documenting requirements.
- Requirement gathering from clients.
- Translating client requirements into specified project briefs.
- Conducting requirements analysis and preparing specific proposals for modified or replacement systems.
- Developing solutions and related products.
- Medical billing knowledge will be a plus
- Good communication skills
Skills/Tools/Programming Languages: Requirement analysis, SQL, TFS, Programming fundamentals, Jira.
Apply: careers.mtbc.com or share resume: [email protected]
Position: Project Coordinator IT
Experience: 02 Years
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Must have hands on expertise on project management tools and on Jira, AHA, Clarizen, Salesforce
- Develop high level project management plan
- Lead and work with project team to ensure quality and timely delivery of projects.
- Ensure optimal engagement of resources and stakeholders.
- Ensure that scope and approach are fully understood by all stakeholders
- Track and report program/project metrics and trends to assist team manager with program/project assessment/evaluation.
- Understand and analyze data, interpret results.
- Raise flags about potential issues with the organization manager, suggest solutions and implement, if appropriate. Contribute to program/project strategy, design, development, and implementation, assist team with preparing a variety of presentations in support of the program/project objectives.
- Jira (Expert Level)
- AHA (Expert Level)
- Clarizen (Expert Level)
- Salesforce (Expert Level)
- Agile manifesto principles
- Value driven delivery
- Scrum roles, ceremonies and artifacts
- MS Project, JIRA and TFS
Position: Project Manager Profession Services
Experience: 03 year
- Responsible for leading and driving the New accounts on-boarding / transition into our environment
- Ensure satisfaction of client expectations and that company processes and procedures are followed and maintained.
- Need to work in collaboration with Sales, CRM, Operations, IT Support and Product Development Teams to help in implement changes required by a Client, or to seek out information.
- Welcome call with an intro key steps that will be involved to get the client live for billing
- Schedule trainings with client and providing adequate education, training and knowledge base to clients for their smooth operations.
- Get updates from Operations, IT Support and Product Development Teams time to time in order to escalate the overall transition of new accounts.
- Maintain a client relationship from project kickoff to go live date.
- Previous experience in healthcare IT would be a plus.
- Experienced in client on boarding and Implementations.
- Basic knowledge of project management.
- Good at MS office suite and people management.