Procter & Gamble Pakistan Jobs Tax Manager 3 June 2016 : Procter & Gamble: Tax Manager is responsible for all fiscal related matters including but not limited to providing support in preparation of fiscal accounts and fully responsible for preparation of tax returns for all legal entities in Pakistan, liaison with tax advisors and functional leader in finalization of tax assessments, advising business on tax related matters and developing tax audit preparedness plan.
Providing support to business, developing business knowledge and support to Finance Manager remains key elements in job scope.
· Review of fiscal accounts and preparation of tax returns in time for all legal entities in Pakistan.
· Ensure all tax compliance matters for all legal entities in Pakistan.
· Prepare quarterly tax forecast for all legal entities based on US GAAP and Local GAAP.
· Handling tax audit with timely communication to regional tax and management.
· Finalistaion of open assessment years which includes liaison with tax advisors, providing relevant details in response to queries from tax department after discussion with Regional Tax Manager.
· Keeping update record of all issues relating to open assessment years and providing assistance to tax advisors in finalizing the issues involved.
· Liaison with lawyers in cases where High Court/Supreme Court is involved.
· Preparation of monthly summaries of tax developments and other reports required by Regional Tax.
· Share issue sheets with clear background, current position and next steps in timely manner for all tax issues.
· Review of business processes, contracts to comment on tax related clauses and highlight any exposure.
· Monitor fiscal developments in the country and suggest improvements in local procedures/processes to avoid any relevant exposure on compliance or costs and capture any potential tax incentives in the country.
· Monitoring P&L and balance sheet tax accounts on a monthly basis and liaison with TCO team to ensure appropriate provision of tax.
· Calculation and provision of quarterly tax entries to cover the tax liabilities and contingencies.
· Filing of quarterly and annual statements as required by Pakistan Income Tax Law.
· Deposit of quarterly and annual taxes for corporate taxes as per Pakistan Income Tax Law.
· Obtaining withholding tax exemption certificates and keeping record of taxes suffered at source to optimize tax payments in Pakistan.
· Reconciliation of taxes suffered at source as per ledger and as per receipts available.
· Review tax advisors and auditors costs with a view to keep them at minimum.
· Participate in Global and Regional Projects and requests
· Country SPOC for any TP related Matter/project.
· Ensure compliance/adherence with local laws to avail all available tax Incentives.
· Conducting trainings and go to person for all local SMO interactions on tax.
KEY BEHAVIORAL FACTORS
· Effective Communicator
· Delegating authority and responsibility
· Creativity/penetration in subject matters
· Service quality attitude
· Self starter, lead, manage, motivate and coach others
Tax Manager reports directly to AP&P Tax Manager
Qualifications: Chartered Accountant- ACA/ACCA
1+ year post qualification working experience in audit and taxation firms is preferable e.g. including but not limited to PWC, ENY, KPMG, Deloitte etc
[sociallocker]Requisition Number: FIN00003597 Apply[/sociallocker]
Procter & Gamble Pakistan Jobs Tax Manager 3 June 2016
Jobs By Cities
Jobs By Field
Jobs By Organization