Indus Motor Company Ltd Jobs February 2021
Organization: Indus Motor Company Ltd
We’re hiring for the position Lead SAP – IT
- Need to work closely with core team and power users in resolving and providing clarifications in SD module.
- Should have experience in integration of SD with FICO, MM, PP, PM and PS.
- Perform high-level analysis of customer business processes and requirements to support project evaluations with proposed solutions
- Perform detailed analysis of customer requirements to produce custom solution specifications
- Define the design for medium complexity custom solutions
- Realization of Design or Prototyping , Testing, responsible for different types of Documentation (technical, user documentation etc)
- Implementation experience of IBP and RPA is desirable but not a must
- Good knowledge in Order to Cash with FI-SD integration, Pricing and Availability check, Good cross functional support exposure , Good knowledge in 3rd party interfaces and Good support exposure to enhancements.
- Independent to handle system related issues and preferred good communication skills.
- Experience in S4 HANA
- Implementation & Support of SD module
- Ability to lead a team
Minimum Experience: 5 years
Apply At: https://www.toyota-indus.com/careers
We’re hiring for the position Assistant Manager – Utilities
- Coordinates, arranges, and supervises, or provides for the completion of corrective and preventive maintenance of Cooling Tower, Compressor, Hot Water Generator, Water distribution pumps in accordance with company operating procedures, practices and financial considerations.
- Schedules, coordinates and provides filed supervision of staff involved in repair and maintenance activities and meter reading, water service and meter replacements and installations and utilities customer services.
- Direct workers in mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic, and utility systems maintenance and repair machinery and equipment.
- Participates in the development and administration of and oversees assigned budgets; determines and recommends equipment, materials, and staffing needs for assigned operations, projects, and programs; prepares detailed cost estimates; maintains a variety of records and prepares routine reports of work performance.
- Develops preventative maintenance procedures that are cost effective and increase the operational life of the equipment.
Minimum Experience: 5+ years
Submit your CV here : https://www.toyota-indus.com/assistant-manager-utilities/