Foodpanda Pakistan Jobs Associate Finance:
- Restaurant management. Attending meetings with partnering restaurants on need basis.
- Supervising collection team for defaulter protocol. timely resolution to finance related queries coming from CRM tool and emails maintaining the TAT of 48 hours.
- Delivering effective communications to all the vendors.
- Connecting with the global team and raising timely flags in case of disparity.
- Providing effective training to city managers and key account managers.
- Keeping strong follows ups from vendors with respect to withholding tax certificate.
- Provide analysis on the weekly cases resolved and challenges tackled.
- Qualified ACF, ACCA, BBA & master’s in finance degree from a reputable institution.
- Proficient in MS Excel.
- Must have accounting software experience.
- Candidate must have a minimum of 2 years of experience.
How to Apply: Send CVs at [email protected] mentioning “Associate
Finance” in the subject line.