Faysal Bank Limited Jobs Mar 2018: Faysal Bank Limited is looking for Area Operations Managers in Multiple Cities. Interested candidates may apply
Industry: Banking/Financial Services
Category: Field Operations
Total Position: 8
Job Type: Full Time/Permanent ( First Shift (Day) )
Job Location: Gujranwala, Karachi, Lahore, Quetta, Sialkot, Bahawalpur, Jehlum
Gender: No Preference
Minimum Education: Bachelors
Career Level: Experienced Professional
Minimum Experience: 10 Years
Apply By: Apr 8, 2018
- Provide Service Quality to Customers
- Ensure appropriate management of available tools (people, systems process) at Branches of region
- Manage over all SQ standards and ensure that the branches get the required scores
- To ensure processing of activities within TAT with quality in delivering of services.
- Monitor Operational activities at Branches to provide quality services
- Monitor Key Service Indicators and complaint volumes
- Minimize and control Operational Costs
- Ensure Maximum ATM Uptime
- Responsible for resolution of all technical issues through close coordination with all stake holder.
- Checking & reviewing of branches critical issues like Password Sharing, Key Compromise etc. upon visit.
- Effective Cash Management Monitoring. Offloading excess cash
- ATM Management & Monitoring
- Monitoring of overdue locker Rents .
- Monitoring Clearing Activities
- Monitoring of all suspense, Sundry/ P&L accounts
- Monthly balancing of books at branches.
- Ensure timely CTR/STR reporting.
- Monitoring dormant accounts
- Prepare Backups of Branch Ops Staff
Audit & Compliance
- Ensure compliance of Regulations by branches assigned.
- Ensure acceptable ratings of all branches in SBP Surprise visits/Annual Inspections
- Ensure that branches respond to SBP/IAD/IC comments / observations timely
- Ensure compliance of Policies and SOPs at assigned branches
- Compile and respond to IAD/IC in the given timelines
- Review Internal/ External Audit and SBP inspection reports for prompt closure of observations
- Take effective steps toward ensuring non-recurrence of IAD/IC/SBP observations
- Take effective steps toward ensuring non-recurrence of observations.
- Timely submission of compliance reports to IAD/IC and SBP Inspectors
- Attend Exit Meetings of Compliance and Internal Audit Teams
- Ensure resolution and closure of IAD/SBP inspection/external audit observations within 60 days
Required Skills: Microsoft Office, Team Management, interpersonal communication, Customer Orientation, Product Knowledge, strong knowledge of sbp regulations Apply