Daewoo Pakistan proudly announces 2 vacancies in our MIS dept. We are looking for IOS Developer and Android Developer for our Lahore Head Office:
• BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
• Native android application development
• Proven software development experience and Android skills development
• Experience with Android SDK
• Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
• Gradle Build upgradation in Android studio and eclipse.
• Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
• Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
• Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
• Proficient with Objective-C or Swift
• Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
• Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
• Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
• Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred
• Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
please send us your resumes at [email protected]
Daewoo Pakistan Express Bus Service is looking for HR Coordinator for our NORTH Region. This position is based in Rawalpindi.
Bachelors/ Preferably Masters Proven experience as an HR coordinator or executive.
• Knowledge of human resources processes and best practices
• Strong ability in using MS Office (MS Excel and MS Powerpoint, in particular. Experience: 2 to 3 years
• Respond to internal and external HR related inquiries or requests and provide assistance
• Redirect HR related calls or distribute correspondence to the appropriate person of the team
• Maintain records of personnel-related data (payroll, personal information, leaves, turnover rates etc.)
• Liaise with other departments or functions (payroll, benefits etc.)
• Support the recruitment/hiring process by sourcing candidates, performing background checks, assisting in shortlisting, issuing employment contracts etc.
• Schedule meetings, interviews, HR events etc. and maintain the team’s agenda
• Perform orientations, onboarding and update records with new hires
• Produce and submit reports on general HR activity
• Assist in ad-hoc HR projects, like collection of employee feedback
• Support other functions as assigned Send us your applications by December 10,2017 at [email protected]