– Maintain records and accounting books as documents of proof; register company transactions as per the accounting system.
– Ensure accurate posting of accounting entries in journal and general ledger.
– Preparation of monthly trial balances, analysis statements and final accounts.
– Supervise preparation of monthly and annual inventory.
– Follow up on accounts receivable and settlement of accounts payable.
– Supervise accurate preparation of payment vouchers, receipt vouchers and journal entry vouchers.
– Supervise payment of wages and salaries.
– Follow up on submission of prepared cheques (in accordance with payment vouchers) to the authorized signatory.
– Follow up on preparation of monthly bank statements.
– Maintain an organized filing system for branch accounts and transactions and integrate them with the company accounts.
– Submit weekly and monthly financial reports to higher management.
– Prepare an annual budget and plan monthly cash flows accordingly; submit budget to management for review.
– Follow up on accurate entries for addition, deletion & depreciation of fixed assets; manage balancing of depreciation allocation and accumulated depreciations.
– Prepare necessary records, entry vouchers, forms and otherprints. Delegation of tasks among accountants to effectively achieve financial objectives. Submission of reports and comparative analysis of data as per needs.
– Review documents to assure integrity and accuracy.
– Supervise accuracy of data from the treasurer on a daily basis.
– Follow up on company debts (if any).
|Job Location:||Jeddah , Saudi Arabia|
|Company Industry:||Manufacturing; Manufacturing and Production; Retail/Wholesale|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
Jobs By Cities
Jobs By Field
Jobs By Organization