British American Tobacco BAT Jobs IT Service Co-Ordinator: British American Tobacco is a leading tobacco group, with brands sold in more than 200 markets. We employ more than 57,000 people and, with over 200 brands in our portfolio, we make the cigarette chosen by one in eight of the world’s one billion adult smokers.
To execute a range of IT Service management activities in support of services ((applications / technologies) deployment and / or day to day support for end users.
Lead / Contribute To
- On-going service delivery and service support in order to meet agreed customer requirements
- Develop / deploy new / changed application / technology services
- Definition of service models
- Assessment of the impact of new services or changes to existing services
- Monitoring of outsourced service delivery
- Maintain service standards and service catalogues
- Escalate / resolve issues
- Participate in internal / external service review meetings
- Collate required data and reports for analysis and facilitate service & performance monitoring
- Use agreed global, standardised IT Service Management processes
- Degree in IT / IT Management, with 3 – 5 years post graduate work experience (mandatory) in an IT Services environment and /or business facing IT role
- Experience in large complex global organisation using in-sourced and out-sourced IT services
- well versed in IT Service Management (ITIL) in selected processes. ITIL Foundation Certification is a plus. Apply