Wilshire Labs Jobs New Product Development Officer:
Job Opportunity at Wilshire Labs
We are looking for New Product Development Officer. (International Business Department).
- Pipeline Products Development
- Propose innovative & prospective molecules/products after complete assessment for Wilshire
- Identify new products /molecules for domestic registration and building product portfolio by
- Market Survey Conduct on identified Molecules
- Product proposals preparation to be discussed with NPD Committee
- Maximum of quality dossiers to be produced
- Compounding & Dispensing Project
Demand Based from Marketing — Compounding and dispensing products artwork content arrangement and complete artwork arrangements for Marketing
Suggest new Molecules after complete Market assessment to add in Compounding Dispensing Portfolio
- Promotional / Packaging / Printing Material Handling
Facilitate implementation of SOP for Promotional Activities by both Domestics & International Marketing & Sales. SOP to be reviewed after assessment if such need arises.
All packaging/ Promotional material proof readings according to International standards
Maintenance of quality of all printing material regarding medical point of view
Promotional Material SOP’s development review and implementation
Packaging Material SOP’s Implementation.
- Inlicencing/ Outlicencing
Communicate with different companies for their finished products of our interest for Marketing in Pakistan.
Communicate with different companies to offer them our finished products of their interest to provide them toll Manufacturing services.
Relevant Experience: Fresh to 1 year ( Pharmaceutical Industry Experience will be preferred)
Skills Required: Research & Analytical Skills, Good Communication Skills, Article/ Journal reading capacity.
For application and further details, visit our career page, https://www.wilshirelabs.com/careers/jobs/new-product-development-officer/
The last date to apply is 22 April 2021