Wateen Telecom Limited Jobs Senior Manager Technical Solutions
Organization: Wateen Telecom Limited
Position: Senior Manager Technical Solutions
Responsible for managing all aspects of the Technology Solution Projects starting from Project Management, Vendor Management, Implementation and Managed Services activities with a focus in areas of Administration, Support and Solution Project Delivery.
- Collaborate effectively with all key stakeholders across sales, management, and technology partners (Cisco, Huawei, Dell, Polycom etc.) to ensure proper resource allocation in support of the business.
- Champion of internal best practices. The resource is required to lead the team that manages all processes related to project delivery, from vendor management to customer engagement.
- Channel Management – Manage relations and certification levels with respective vendors
- Financial management and reporting (Revenue, Statement of Accounts, Payments)
- Project Management and reporting – Through a dedicated PM ensures on time and budget delivery of projects. Reporting updates on all projects directly to key stakeholders.
- Resource Management – In order to manage the SLAs for customers, resource planning is a key responsibility.
- Customer engagement – Being the practice leader, the person is required to regularly engage with customers to address support/SLA related inquiries/escalations.
- Legal documentation – Manage the relations with customers and internal legal teams to ensure that all relevant legal documents are in place for projects.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Over 10 Years of Vendor Pre-Sales/Project Management/Post Sales experience. The desirable candidate would have spent a couple of years in different roles of a project lifecycle to be able to manage the team.
- Thorough understanding of channel practices particularly with regards to the following vendors:
- Cisco/Juniper/Huawei/Fortinet for networking/security/collaboration domain
- Cisco/HP/Dell/EMC/Citrix Data Center & Computing domain
- Cloud services providers e.g. Microsoft and AWS
- Should have 5+ years of experience managing a portfolio of projects worth $10-15 Million
- Master of financial management related to technology products
- Experience of dealing with technology logistics i.e. import rules and regulations, PTA type approvals, custom clearance etc.
- Exceptional analytical skills
- Problem solver – the position needs someone with the energy to manage a comprehensive portfolio with patience and perseverance.
- Must have 5+ years of experience in managing multi-million-dollar projects in an individual capacity.
- Exceptional people manager.
- Strong oral and written skills.
- At least Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Telecom/IT
- PMP or related certification will be a plus.
- Advanced technology certifications with technology vendors mentioned in the skills will be an added advantage. Apply