VeriPark Pakistan Jobs Change Manager:
VERiPARK is seeking applicants for CHANGE MANAGER in Karachi.
- Having practically implemented process and people change with Kotter, ADKAR, McKinsey 7s, Nudge Theory, Bridge’s Transition, Kubler-Ross Change Curve, Satir Change Management or Lewin’s Change Management Models
- A change manager will play a key role in ensuring projects (change initiatives) meet objectives by increasing employee adoption and usage.
- This person will focus on the people side of change, including changes to:
- o business & operational processes
- o systems and technology
- o job roles and organization structures.
- The person is expected to come up with a master-plan for end-to-end change management including Understanding, Buy-Ins, Execution, Trainings, Roll-outs
- Ensure that the work done is in-line with the ultimate purpose of the change – and do necessary course corrections
- Communication. (active listening & observation, ability to articulate responses, convince/sell the change, steer meetings/conversations)
- Lead, plan & act as Change Agent with a vision and strategic foresight.
- Planning (create a way – step by step solution to mange change)
Email resumes at [email protected]