United King Foods Jobs Accounts Officer
United King Foods a leading Food Company Urgently Required
Accounts Officer for its Finance Department
- Assist in preparation of company financial statements and supporting schedules.
- Reconciles general ledger, balances A/R and A/P control accounts to detail aging.
- Maintains cash balance records, reconciles cash receipts and disbursements to the general ledger.
- Accounts for company financial transactions and inputs journal entries.
- Assists A/R and A/P with coding of receipts and disbursements into the general ledger.
- Performs monthly account analysis on general ledger accounts and prepares adjusting journal entries.
- Coordinates internal and external audits of the financial records.
- Prepares monthly schedules Tax remittances.
- Reconciles event POS system reports and contracted vendor settlement statements.
- Audits cash handling procedures and performs cash vault audits.
- Analyzes credit card settlements and chargebacks.
- Reconciles monthly inventory reports and cost of sales calculations.
Qualifications: The desired candidate should be ACCA or ACMA Part – II Qualified with at least 01-year experience in Finance Department.
Interested candidates are requested to apply on [email protected]. “Please mark the position on the subject line