Symantec Internship Apr 2018: Join us for a unique paid internship that offers personal and professional development. This program will give you an opportunity to work on complex computer science solutions, develop scalable, distributed software systems and also collaborate on multitudes of smaller projects that have universal appeal – which requires research, awareness, interactivity, and asking questions.
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related technical field.
- Must be currently enrolled in a full time degree program and returning to the program after the completion of the internship.
- Experience in systems software.
- Experience in Software Quality Assurance
- Expected graduation date in the Spring/Summer of 2019 or late Fall/Winter 2018.
- Completed projects or classes focused on Data Structures and Algorithms.
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux or Windows environment, and APIs.
- Implementation skills (C++/ C, Java, Python or PHP). Apply