Standard Chartered Bank SCB Jobs Manager: To supervise the team and serve as primary contact person for internal and external customers in relation to Export Refinance, FE-25 Preshipment Finance transactions. Candidate must be well versed with all trade products specially in Exports whereas knowledge of other trade product e.g. Import LCs, Contract Registration, Import /Export Bills lodgment & payment, Advance Payments, ERF/FE25 Loans/ Islamic Products, scrutiny of shipping documents etc. will give extra mile while interview and career growth.
Responsible for the timely delivery and response of customer requests.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Supervise day to day processing & delivery of all trade services products related to the assigned team within the agreed service standard.
- Manage and administer the daily operations of the team with the aim to maximize the productivity of the team and ensure that efficient and high quality services are provided to our valued customers using Export financing products.
- Ensure compliance of all internal procedures and operations control for risk assessment and control.
- Ensure related approvals are in place for all trade transactions before authorizing the transactions in the system.
- Continuously upgrade the Quality Management System in the department.
- Maximize productivity and meet service standards at controlled cost levels.
- Set internal standards and procedures for bank, in line with development in International Trade.
- Assist Unit Manager, Trade in migrating trade practices and quality standards to and from other SCB branches.
- Ensure submission of all internal and external returns as per respective deadlines.
- Responsible to remain a primary contact point with internal and external customer for service requirement, inquiries, instructions and transaction credit approvals.
- Responsible to keep close and cordial relationship with customer / RM in order to facilitate solutions to customer’s inquiries / problems and / or tailoring required for any specific customer request.
- Coordinate with RM/Customer for reviewing / meeting the agreed service standards with business divisions in line with changes.
- Up to 8 years of banking experience (Trade Finance specially), at least 4 years of which should be in managerial position
- Acceptable audit reports (internal / external / regulatory and group)
Qualifications & Skills
University Graduate. Other professional qualification would be an added asset.
Trade Services operational knowledge / experience is mandatory.
Knowledge of ICC Publications along with exchange control regulations is mandatory.
Good interpersonal and communication skills.
Diversity & Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximize their personal potential.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
Enter roles and responsibilities Apply
Standard Chartered Bank SCB Jobs Manager