Sky Electric Pvt Ltd Jobs January 2021
SkyElectric is looking forward to expanding its Sales Team and is searching for competent individuals for the post of Sales Coordinator with the following qualification.
Preference: Salesforce user
Educational Requirement: BBA/MBA
Experience: 1-2 years
Your daily routine will include the following responsibilities:
- Helping the Net metering officer with the office-related task
- Managing admin related tasks
- Managing Sales documentation and related tasks
SkyElectric is looking for an experienced candidate for the post of Hardware Technician. The individual must have the following qualifications.
Education: 3 years diploma in electrical/electronics
Field Experience: 2 years of experience in PCB Repairing
The candidate will be responsible for the following duties:
- Assembling, installing, repairing, troubleshooting, and maintaining electronic components and systems.
- Read Electronics Schematics. Familiarity with the use of Oscilloscope, DMM, and other standard Test Equipment.
- Aligning and calibrating cables and wiring. Having Excellent Soldering Skills.
SkyElectric is looking for talented, dedicated, and hardworking team-oriented individuals for the post of Firmware Developer.
- Be proficient in C/C++.
- Have a good understanding of electronics and should be able to read complex schematics.
- Be a good team player & have a positive learning attitude.
Prefer the candidate if He/She:
- Has developed programs for single-board computers like Raspberry Pi & BeagleBone.
- Has some experience in battery management systems.
Knows about embedded communication protocols such as I2C, SPI, MODBUS & CAN-BUS.
- Has worked on higher-level programming languages such as Python, Java & Elixir.
Experience: 1.5 – 2 years in embedded firmware development of PIC/AVR/ARM microcontrollers.
Education: Have a Bachelor’s or higher degree in Electrical/Electronics/Computer Engineering.
SkyElectric is looking for a dynamic and ambitious candidate for the post of Technical Evangelist with the following qualifications.
Education: Bachelors in IT, Bachelors in Computer Sciences
Experience: 1-2 years
Your day to day routine will involve the following tasks:
- Demonstrating the system to walk-in clients
- Preparing sketch up survey reports
- Supporting the on-field sales staff