Salsoft Technologies Pvt Ltd Jobs Senior Project Manager Apps:
Salsoft Technologies is looking for potential profiles for the role of Senior Project Manager – Apps. The position is based in Karachi.
- Manage a portfolio of complex initiatives that span one or multiple lines of business.
- Provide on-site leadership for project team by building and motivating team members to meet project goals, adhering to their responsibilities and project milestones.
- Full project life cycle ownership: successful project delivery will include full implementation from initiation to deployment for one major or several minor initiatives simultaneously.
- Manage all aspects of multiple related projects to ensure the overall program is aligned to and directly supports the achievement of strategic objectives.
- Report on project success criteria results, metrics, test and deployment management activities.
- Work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment demonstrating teamwork, innovation and excellence.
- Participate in establishing practices, templates, policies, tools and partnerships to expand and mature these capabilities for the organization.
- Prepare estimates and detailed project plan for all phases of the project.
- Procure adequate resources to achieve project objectives in planned timeframes.
- Manage the day-to-day project activities and resources and chairs the project management team meetings.
- Monitor staff performance and complete performance reviews.
- Provide status reporting regarding project milestones, deliverable, dependencies, risks and issues, communicating across leadership.
- Understand interdependencies between technology, operations and business needs.
- Demonstrate a functional acumen to support how solutions will address client goals while maintaining alignment with industry best practices.
- Manage project scope and changes.
- Participate and/or drive feasibility studies, vendor selections and proposals for evaluation by appropriate key stakeholders.
- Assist in dispute, negotiation, arbitration or litigation, as needed.
- Support formal/informal schedules to manage the engagement contract.
- Define the Statement of Work and Specifications for the requested goods and services.
- Develop and manage all aspects of project and program engagement from planning, external vendor relationships, communications, resources, budget, change, risks and issues.
- Set and continually manage project and program expectations while delegating and managing deliverable with team members and stakeholders.
- Monitor, track and control outcomes to resolve issues, conflicts, dependencies and critical path deliverables.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation and presentations to various audiences, including project team, sponsors, CIO and key stakeholders.
- Determine the frequency and content of status reports from the project and program team, analyze results and troubleshoot problem areas.
- Identify and develop trusted adviser relationship with project and program stakeholders, sponsors and university stakeholders.
- Deliver appropriate and effective executive level communication.
- Continue professional development in order to keep abreast of emerging technologies, methods and best practices.
- Extensive understanding of project and program management principles, methods and techniques. Establish practices, templates, policies, tools and partnerships to expand and mature these capabilities for the organization.
Interested candidates can apply through shared link below: https://salsoft.freshteam.com/jobs/-5LwN2jr4zPd/senior-project-manager-apps?ft_source=Careerjoin.com_2000191270&ft_medium=Advertisement_2000178696