Pepsi Co Pakistan Jobs Supply Chain Operations Lead: At PepsiCo Asia, Middle East and North Africa, people from different backgrounds and experiences eagerly roll up their sleeves, pitch in and get to work. We share a desire to succeed, and to win! We get great satisfaction knowing that our ideas are not only championed, but they are acted upon and brought to life.
Our commitment to creating the best consumer products begins with our people.
Please Note: This is a Location Flexible role with AMENA. The incumbent selected for the role will continue to be based out of their current location.
Based out of one of our offices for Asia, Middle East and North Africa, the purpose of this job is to drive end-to-end supply chain planning by institutionalizing Best Practices and supporting tools across mature and developing AMEA sector Beverage and Snacks operations, driving synchronized supply chain and delivering productivity.
Key Accountabilities For The Role Include
- Manage and lead the development and roll out of Demand Planning tools and best practices, integrating short term weekly and long term monthly planning through the S&OP process
- Manage and lead the development and roll out of Supply Planning tools and best practices for Inventory Management, Deployment Planning, and Production Planning
- Lead inventory optimization agenda ensuring PAID adoption and working with markets to establish and execute inventory target through tactical workshops, business model changes.
- Lead business process sustain of the new ISCP solution, focused establishing and monitoring process KPIS, engaging markets to execute process audits, action planning and drive training agenda.
- Build Supply Chain Planning capability within the AMEA businesses, developing organizational structure, competency models and applying across AMENA businesses
- Drive Productivity through improving Forecast Accuracy and Product Freshness while reducing system inventories and Out of Stocks / Stales and maximizing lines output.
Key Skills/Experience Required:
- 6 to 8 years LD&T experience with a focus on Demand and Supply planning Computer literacy; software application and simulation models
- Intermediate/Advanced Excel
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills, and adaptable to multicultural exposure
- Ability to co-ordinate and influence from a remote location
- Good presentation and facilitation skills, problem solving/ action planning
Apply now and our recruitment team will be in contact!
Our Commitment is to deliver Sustained Growth through Empowered People acting with Responsibility and Trust.
Relocation Eligible: Not Eligible for Relocation
Job Type: Regular Apply