Orient Express Pakistan Ltd Jobs Executive Legal:
Orient Express Pakistan Ltd. is hiring for Legal Team!
Position: Executive Legal
- To assist the Head of Legal and Regulatory Affairs in all legal and regulatory matters of the company and its subsidiaries.
- Drafting and review of all company agreements for services, equipment, interconnection, retail/distribution, lease/licenses, etc., proposals, amendments/addendums, MOUs, NDAs, etc., and completion of internal company processes for execution of company contracts;
- Drafting and review of legal notices, termination notices, extensions, undertakings, affidavits, and letters;
- Legal research support and provision of legal opinions on issues pertaining to telecommunications laws, labor laws, etc
- Submission of applications for Whitelisting of IPs and Type Approvals/NOCs for equipment from PTA;
- Periodic review and study of various laws, procedures, and case-laws, where required
- Candidate Qualification: A minimum LLB degree (Preferably from the University of London International Programme/ External system)
- Candidate Experience: At least 2 years of legal work experience, preferably at a telecommunications company.
APPLY Before: 31 May 2021
Email us [email protected]