Oaks Pakistan Pvt Limited Jobs Senior Print Designer:The Oaks Pakistan Pvt. Limited is seeking candidates for the position of Sr. Print Designer for its design studio based in Karachi
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Create new and original concepts & mood boards, based on latest trends and customer needs.
- Work closely with Head Designer to create short-term and long-term design strategies.
- Acts as a team lead and ensure that design projects must be completed before the assigned deadlines.
- Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval.
- Prepare final layouts by marking and pasting up finished designs.
- Partners with CAD Team, Production and Sampling Team on placement prints.
- Coordinate with Sample Department in order to get the design in a physical final product.
- Assign the designs to CAD team for any changing needed in the final production and review of all finalized designs for mistakes/glitches
- Liaise with other members of the design team to maximize creativity and excellence in performance and delivery.
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Textile Designing
Experience: 5 to 7 years of experience preferably in retail apparel brand.
Interested candidates may send their resumes at [email protected] by mentioning position title “Sr. Print Designer” in subject line.