National Clearing Co Pakistan Ltd NCCPL Jobs Software Configuration Engineer:
NCCPL is looking for Software Configuration Engineer
Education: BS/MS Computer Science or Computer Engineering or equivalent
Experience: At least 1 year of relevant experience
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Managing and maintaining source code via version controlling system.
- Can Manage target configurations for Development, test and production environments for ongoing and new projects.
- Insure the integrity and traceability of the source code and build deliverables.
- Create new release structures, performing builds, and release to distributed teams developing and testing in parallel.
- Improving the performance of the builds.
- Develop and administer Configuration Management Plans and Managing and improving the build scripts and process.
- May develop configuration standards for internal use.
- Develop and maintain corporate risk register/asset register in coordination with information security.
- Prepare for and conduct major configuration audits.
- Work closely with project manager, developers and quality management resources.
- Recommends changes to procedures and operations; suggests enhancements to systems used by the change control office.
- Consult on Release and Change Management procedures with Implementation Manager, Project Managers and Technical Leads.
- Work with the development teams to coordinate code check-ins, change management and change promotion.
- Configure and maintain continuous integration server infrastructure.
- Maintain version control systems and assist developers in their use.
- Assist in preparing and recording software releases.
- Any other task assigned by the supervisors.
- Comply with ISMS policies & procedures, including any other requirements set forth considering contractual, legal and regulatory needs (where applicable), of the company.
- To ensure compliance of Information Security, Business Continuity and Quality Management system policies & procedures and actively participate in internal and external audits as per their roles and responsibilities.
- Strong knowledge of systems development life cycle methodology
- Analytically minded / strong problem solving skills
- Team Player
- Strong communication skills
Benefits & Compensation:
Remuneration package includes: Market competitive salary & other benefits as per Company policy.
Interested candidates meeting the above mentioned criteria can share CVs at [email protected].
Please mention the position “Software Configuration Engineer” in the subject line.
National Clearing Co Pakistan Ltd NCCPL Jobs Software Configuration Engineer
Jobs By Cities
Jobs By Field
Jobs By Organization