Urgent requirement for HR Executive at Muller & Phipps Express Logistics Multan Office.
Education: Bachelors/ MBA HRM Pref
Experience/Skills: 4-5 years in Courier/ Distribution Logistics Industry
Job Summary: Primarily this role will be responsible for administering the attendance system, OT & Leave record, Payroll management, Employee Services, Talent Management & Employee Services.
- Attendance and leaves data verification and management (Biometric + Manual) for the Area Office and allied locations.
- Follow up with HR HO for the Issuance of Employee cards to the new inducted/previous staff
- Providing complete support to payroll providing monthly deduction, separation, allowances, and overtime calculations.
- Issue bank opening form to the staff
- Leave the management of the Staff in coordination with the Line Managers.
- Manage the replacement hiring, Transfers, Re-designation, Promotions, EDA, Salary Allowance cases to HR Head Office for approvals.
Application Process: Interested candidates meeting the above criteria can share their profiles at [email protected] with the Subject Line “HR Executive – MUX” by 28th Feb, 2021