Organization: MTBC Pakistan
Position: VP Finance
Experience: 7 Years
- Must be a member of Institute of Chartered Accountants of Pakistan.
- Big four and Oracle experience is a plus.
- Must have atleast 5+ years of post-qualification experience.
- Have good communication and presentation skill.
- Prepare short-term forecast and cash flow plan and reporting mechanisms.
- Lead the annual budgeting process, working with department managers worldwide to develop realistic plans and monitor actual results vs plan.
- In conjunction with the Chief Accounting Officer, ensure financial reports are prepared in compliance with US GAAP and prepare required submissions to the SEC.
- Work closely with external audit firms to ensure completion of audits within required timelines.
- Develop a dashboard of metrics covering financial and non-financial indicators which are critical to the business, along with trend analysis and competitive benchmarks.
- Enhance and implement policies and procedures that will improve the overall operation and effectiveness of the corporation.
- Establish controls over processes where the risk of material misstatements is high.
Tools / Skills:
- Qualified CA
- MS office
Share resume at: [email protected]