Mezan Tea Pvt Ltd Jobs Human Resource Executive:
Organization: Mezan Tea Pvt Ltd
If yes, come and join our fast growing team.
We are looking for Human Resource Executive Based in Head Office, Karachi
- 2 — 3 years of relevant experience preferably from FMCG industry
- Bachelors or equivalent HEC recognized degree
Age: Maximum of 26 years
Knowledge and skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency with or the ability to quickly learn the HRIS.
- Proficiency in MS Excel & MS Word.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
To assist in achieving departmental objectives through;
- Reviewing resumes and applications and pre-screening the profiles as per eligibility criteria.
- Conducting first round of telephonic interview for the candidates to schedule interviews.
- Conducting recruitment interviews and providing the necessary inputs during the hiring process.
- Placing offers and preparing offer letters.
- Conducting employee orientation and facilitating newcomers joining formalities.
- Communicating and explaining the organization’s HR policies to the employees.
- Monitoring attendance to ensure employee punctuality.
- Processing performance-based confirmation and contract renewal cases of employees.
- Preparing and submitting all relevant HR letters/documents/certificates as per the requirement of employees in consultation with the management.
- Timely disbursement of salary, increment, leave encashment and full and final settlements.
- Resolving grievances or queries that any of the employees have.
- Escalating to the right level depending on the nature of the grievance or issue.
- Implementing and administering performance management process.
- Responding queries related to leaves, health and medical takaful, salary slip, clearance procedure and staff loans.
- Maintaining and regularly updating master database (personal file, personal database, etc.) of each employee.
- Reviewing resignation notifications and issue acceptance of resignations.
- Conducting exit interviews for employees and recording them accordingly.
- Handling the full and final settlement of the employees and issue experience certificates.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Function: Human Resource
Please apply at [email protected]
Last date to apply is May 02, 2021