MCB Bank Limited Jobs Manager Software Development:
MCB Islamic Bank is inviting CVs for the position of “MANAGER SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT” based in Lahore. Please only apply if you fulfill the criteria mentioned in the job details.
QUALIFICATION: Graduation Degree (Computer Science)
EXPERIENCE: 3-4 years of relevant experience with Java Web Services RESTful (primary), SOAP, XML and supporting integration and enabling access via API calls
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Deliver on goals as per the departmental strategy and targets
- Prioritize and execute tasks throughout the software development life cycle
- Write well-designed, efficient code
- Review, test and debug its own and team members’ code
- Design database architecture
- Document development phases
- Deliver to agreed SLAs & KPIs with stakeholders
- Identify and implement process improvement initiative including standardization of process
- Strong experience in Java, J2EE, Spring/ Spring Boot, Hibernate and REST API development
- Database skills – preferably Oracle DB along with SQL programming
- Strong problem solving skills along with the ability to work independently, highly motivated with strong self-learning abilities.
- Ability to read and understand a large and complex existing code-base, as well as investigate logs of complex cases.
- Knowledge and experience with Web architecture, using tools such as Apache and Tomcat and web terms such as HTTP, REST, JSON, XML, etc.
- Able to work equally well independently and as part of a team
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
HOW TO APPLY: Qualified candidates for the position of Manager Software Development may send their CVs on [email protected] with the subject line CV for the position of “Manager Software Development”.
LAST DATE FOR APPLICATION Last date for application is 3rd-Jun-2022
MCB Bank Limited Jobs Manager Software Development
Jobs By Cities
Jobs By Field
Jobs By Organization