Mari Petroleum Company Ltd Jobs Wellsite Geologist:
Organization: Mari Petroleum Company Ltd
Position Title: Wellsite Geologist
Nature of Contract: On call/day rate contract.
Location: Field based
Qualification & Experience: Minimum 16 years of education preferably in Geology from a HEC recognized university (in case of inland education).
Preferably 15 years of relevant experience.
- Awareness and compliance to company HSE policies and Code of Conduct.
- Monitor/ supervise all geological operations as per Geological drilling order (GDO), prepare onsite daily geological reports and Mud log using drilling & lithological data and accordingly send to the head office.
- Monitor geological drilling operation and identify formation tops, coring and casing points as per defined criteria in GDO in consultation with the assigned team geologist.
- Onsite QC wire line log data and tools calibration and accordingly send data to Head office.
- Keep close coordination with Company man, contractors for geological operations to ensure smooth safe and effective operation.
- Keep updated with development in drilling operations, LWD/MWD, mudlogging, Pore Pressures evaluation, Directional drilling, Well Testing & Production.
- How to apply:
Only online applications will be accepted. Applications may be submitted latest by May 25th, 2021. Apply