KeepTruckin Returns Intern August 2018: KeepTruckin is on a mission to connect the world’s trucks. With the leading ELD and fleet management platform, we are bringing the trucking industry online and fundamentally changing the way freight is moved on our roads.
The Numbers Tell The Story
- The KeepTruckin network is composed of more than 200,000 trucks and is expected to grow to 400,000 by end of 2018.
- We grew from $1 million to more than $50 million in annual recurring revenue in 12 months, among the fastest growing SaaS companies ever.
- Our Glassdoor rating is 4.8 stars. We have built an incredible culture with high trust and transparency, where people feel empowered to do their best work.Responsibilities
- Execute and perform activities of Returns.
- Process returns of all merchandize.
- Inspect and verify products and merchandize worth returning back.
- Inspect and reconcile quantity of the Returned product.
- Maintain and manage a database of all product returns and exchanges.
- Adhere to and comply with corporate standards and procedures in handling returns.
- Verify and inspect all forms, reports and records relating to product returns.
Seniority Level: Internship
Industry: Marketing and Advertising Computer Software Internet
Employment Type: Internship
Job Functions: Education Training
- Fresh Graduate
- Finance background preferred
- Good command on Ms Excel Apply