Jubilee Life Insurance Company Ltd Jobs November 2019:Jubilee Life insurance is looking for ” Security Operations Executive” for it Group of ” DIGITAL TECHNOLOGY AND STRATEGIC PLANNING” in Karachi.
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science
- Experience of working with security information and Event management (SIEW) Solution.
- Monitoring security infrastructure, identifying and reporting Real Time attacks and vulnerabilities on the network.
- Maintain Summary on daily, Weekly and Monthly basis for Security Devices Reports.
- Correlation of Security Devices Reports
- Review the security devices alerts and coordination with relevant sections for resolutions.
How To Apply: Interested candidates can send their profiles at [email protected]
Jubilee Life Insurance is looking for “Assistant Manager Administration” for its Karachi Office.
- BE Electrical
- At least 4-5 years of relevant experience
- Conduct research into the feasibility, design, operation and performance of electrical generation and distribution networks, electrical machinery and components and electronic communication equipment and components.
- Prepare material cost and timing estimates, reports and design specifications for electrical and electronic systems and equipment.
- Supervise and inspect the installation, modification, testing and operation of electrical and electronic systems and equipment.
- Develop maintenance and operating standards for electrical and electronic systems and equipment.
- Investigate electrical or electronic failures.
- Prepare contract documents and evaluate tenders for construction or maintenance.
- Supervise technicians.
- Consult and negotiate with clients to prepare specifications, explain proposals and present engineering reports and findings.
- Assign, co-ordinate and review the technical work of the department or project teams.
How To Apply: Interested candidates can send their profile at [email protected]
Jubilee Life Insurance is looking for Data Analyst for Underwriting, Persistency and pricing department. Incumbent must be graduate with great proficiency in handling big data .Must be sound in MS excel and can work on VLOOKUP, SUM if , Count if ,pivot table and dash board reporting.
Fresh to 1 year of experience is required.
Do apply at maisa [email protected] latest by 24th November 2019