General Electric GE Jobs Hydro Senior Sales Manager: General Electric GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
The Hydro Senior Sales Manager will be responsible for driving profitable growth in Pakistan market portfolio through increasing sales of GE’s world class Hydro new and retrofit/services markets. The successful candidate will continue to develop existing customer relationships as well as develop new clients and coordinate with the Hydro Business support and Central functions including Product Management to identify and influence key products and technical solutions for the Customers.
EDUCATION: – Bachelor’s degree / Business school/ Engineering
– 5 years of Sales/ Commercial experiences of which at least 3 in the power generation industry in the designated market place.
– Strong track record of sales results
– Experience and success in setting commercial vision, business development and pursuing opportunities
– Ability to influence cross functional Business teams to drive sales strategy and growth in the region
– Proven successes in managing complex sales projects and implement appropriate partnerships with stakeholders inside and outside the region
– Deep knowledge of regional market and competitive issues
– Demonstrated deep product knowledge and understanding of NPI and product positioning strategy at Business level
– Passion for customer success : demonstrated collaboration skills with co-creation of new customer oriented solution to meet customer needs
– Understand Customer business models and leverage Hydro Business solutions to create customer competitive advantage
– Previous experience in commercial operations with deep understanding of proposal development process and tools
– Strong presence with outstanding presentation, negotiation and interpersonal communication skills
– Flexible travel schedule Apply