IRD Pakistan Jobs District Coordinator
Company Name: IRD Pakistan
Position: District Coordinator
Department: School-Based Deworming Program
Require Travel: Yes
Salary Range: 60,000 (4 months)
JOB PURPOSE: The incumbent will support the Regional Manager and Assistant Regional Manager to supervise the implementation
and execution of School-based Deworming Program. The District Coordinator will keep a very close coordination with the implementation, monitoring and field team to troubleshoot on-field issues in day-to-day operations as well as on Mass Drug Administration Activity (MDA).
- Real-time reporting and coordination with the Implementation Team on events and challenges
- Coordinate with District Implementation Committee for MDA and ensure smooth execution of training and drugs management during Deworming campaign
- Build liaison between district governments to ensure all of the arrangement made before the deworming day
- Coordinate with local community sensitization channels for dissemination of Deworming day communication messages in-line with provincial government guidelines
- Coordinate, assist and monitor drug storage and its distribution to the training venues and subsequently to schools with health department
- Coordinate and assist the district government and Third-Party Independent Monitoring Firm for monitoring and validation of data
- Coordinate, monitor and assist the reporting through the reverse cascade
- Assist District Implementation Committee members for the development of training and drug distribution plans
- Ensure the attendance sheets of training sessions conducted by Master Trainers are duly filled as per the protocols and sent to IRD finance for the timely payments
- Collection of duly filled, signed and approved attendance sheets from the respective area education offices and its timely submission to IRD finance
Education: Minimum Bachelor’s in Social Sciences.
Experience: 1-2 years of on-field experience of managing healthcare programs specially with government of Pakistan
- Develop and Maintain Positive Relationships Problem-solving skills.
- Communication Skills.
- Conflict Management Skills
- Assist senior and management staff
- Management Skills
Applications Deadline: 11-Setember-2020
Contact Information or Apply at: [email protected]
Expected Joining Date: October 2020
Company Profile or Website: http://ird.global/job/#career-value