Iqra University Jobs Manager Admissions:
Iqra University is looking to hire a Manager Admissions.
- Lead and manage the delivery and continuous development of an effective and flexible
- admissions service
- Monitor the provision of a customer focused service to applicants and enquirers, ensuring a
- prompt processing of applications and queries, meeting agreed turnaround times and
- maintaining an efficient operation at all times
- Provide support and training in key admissions processes for Admissions & Applicant Services
- Advisors, Officers and administrative staff
- Create a culture of continuous improvement;
- Take a leading role in projects relating to admissions or applicant services
- Orient potential students about the University through outreach programs
- Plan and execute admissions campaign (Offline and Online)
- Create awareness regarding admissions process, timeline to apply and ensure the completion of
- application, conduct the admissions test and interview shortlisted candidates.
- Enhance the relationship between IU and schools. Conducting interactive workshops on school
- visits and campus tours.
Qualification and Skills Required:
- At least 4 years of relevant work experience
- Result-orientated and able to work under pressure to achieve targets.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English as well as the local language.
- An ability to communicate effectively with colleagues, students and other members of the
- public of all age groups and social backgrounds.
- Flexibility over working hours
- Strong IT skills. Proficient with computer, Microsoft Office, and industry-specific applications
The position is Karachi based.
Applicants with relevant experience and skill set can send their CV at [email protected] (State “Manager Admissions” in subject line).